If you miss two payments, according to our agreement you will be on automatic default. This means we will send your case to a Collection agency, report it to credit bureaus and the fees are much higher. Don’t let this happen. Always talk to your SellersFi account executive before and try to work on a solution.
Articles in this section
- How can I make my SellersFi payments?
- Do I need to transfer, wire, or write checks for my SellersFi payments?
- When are my payments due?
- Can I prepay my loan?
- Can I partially prepay my loan?
- Are there any fees or penalties for late payments?
- Whay if I miss one of my scheduled payments?
- What if I miss two payments?