Yes, SellersFi does charge late fees if there are insufficient funds in your account to make the scheduled payments. This is outlined in your agreement when you sign with us.
Articles in this section
- How can I make my SellersFi payments?
- Do I need to transfer, wire, or write checks for my SellersFi payments?
- When are my payments due?
- Can I prepay my loan?
- Can I partially prepay my loan?
- Are there any fees or penalties for late payments?
- Whay if I miss one of my scheduled payments?
- What if I miss two payments?