In short, yes, your available Credit Limit can change. We will review your limit on a monthly basis. If your business is growing, we may extend a larger Credit Limit to you. On the other hand, if your sales performance is decreasing or you’ve potentially taken on additional debt, we may decrease your limit (as a level of protection so you don’t take on more debt than you can manage).
Articles in this section
- What is Working Capital? What are the different loan types SellersFi offers?
- What can I anticipate as the rates for SellersFi’s Working Capital products?
- What currencies are available for the Credit Limit?
- How can I find my Current Balance in my SellersFi account?
- What are Interest-Only payments?
- Can I lower my rate on my Credit Limit?
- How can I make a draw on my available Credit Limit? When will those funds be available to use?
- Is there a minimum draw on my Credit Limit?
- Can my available credit limit change?
- Once I take a draw from my Credit Limit, where will my funds be deposited?