What documents or information do you need to be approved for the Credit Limit?
Documents and information needed to be approved for a Credit Limit include the following. We may ask for additional information when required.
- Connect your MWS Token
- Certificate of incorporation/Articles of Organization
- For each Owner – Controlling 25% or more
- Proof of Identity (POI)
- Proof of Address (POA) – if driver’s license is not provided. I.e. bank statements, most recent utility bill (3 months and excluding mobile services bill).
- Business Bank account details
- At least 6 months of sales history on your e-commerce marketplace, plus your net sales should average at least $20k per month (or equivalent) for the most recent 3 months.
- You must have a registered entity in the US, UK, or Canada.
What types of bank documents are needed?
You will need to provide your last three bank statements where you received your marketplace payouts and a voided check. If you do not have a voided check, a letter from your bank confirming your account should suffice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.