SellersFi’s account holder of the Digital Wallet has access to a Citibank account using your Digital Wallet. As a valued customer, we wish to remind you of the proper usage of the Digital Wallet and your Citibank account.
It is important to keep in mind that your Digital Wallet has a unique Account Number. This allows your business to send and receive third-party transactions including making payments to your suppliers in their preferred currency, and the ability to collect funds from customers outside of your eCommerce marketplace. To access these features, you must use your Digital Wallet Account Number and follow the wiring instructions provided in your Digital Wallet.
Please remember the use of your Digital Wallet is limited to your business. This means that any transaction or services you conduct in your Digital Wallet must be in relation to your business. The use of your Digital Wallet for personal transactions is strictly prohibited.
Your Citibank account is limited only to receive your Marketplace transfers for further credit to your Digital Wallet. The use of the Citibank account for any third-party transactions, such as using funds to pay a supplier or directly receiving payment from any clients or business partners is strictly prohibited.
The services and features available to your business through the Digital Wallet include, but are not limited to:
- The ability to receive sales proceedings (other than Marketplace Transfers) in your applicable currency
- A direct deposit account that works like a local bank account
- Local and international money transfer (restrictions may apply)
- Pay VAT & GST easily in one place
- Save money on currency conversion fees and payment fees
We take our regulatory responsibilities very seriously. In line with our anti-money laundering policy and sanction screening requirements, we cannot receive funds from or send money to the following countries, although this may be subject to change.
|Luhansk People’s Republic (contested region of Ukraine)||Sudan|
Donetsk People’s Republic (contested region of Ukraine)
* Myanmar - Due to the current military coup in Myanmar, all banks onshore have been instructed by the Myanmar Banks Association to remain closed. As the banking system is now offline, our banking provider is unable to process any payments to Myanmar until further notice
As always, should you have any questions regarding your Digital Wallet, please reach out to your SellersFi account manager, Customer Support email@example.com, or call us at 929-229-2252.
Please sign in to leave a comment.