We’d recommend getting in touch with your Account Manager. If your store is growing and stable, you may be eligible for a decrease in your transaction fee (or even an increase to your Advance Rate).
Articles in this section
- What is Daily Advance? How does it work?
- How much can I get advanced using the Daily Advance from SellersFi?
- What is the Daily Advance transaction fee?
- Do I need to open a Digital Wallet to use Daily Advance?
- How many currencies can I hold in the Digital Wallet?
- How do I pay back my Advanced Amount?
- What happens to my Daily Advance disbursement if my net sales are negative?
- Will existing loans affect the calculation of my earned Daily Advance amount?
- Is it possible for my Daily Advance account to be frozen?
- How do you calculate the fees on Daily Advance transactions?