The Daily Advance does come with a transaction fee that will vary based on your Advance Rate. This is calculated based on your marketplace performance and can decrease over time with increased marketplace history and sales growth.
Articles in this section
- What is Daily Advance? How does it work?
- How much can I get advanced using the Daily Advance from SellersFi?
- What is the Daily Advance transaction fee?
- Do I need to open a Digital Wallet to use Daily Advance?
- How many currencies can I hold in the Digital Wallet?
- How do I pay back my Advanced Amount?
- What happens to my Daily Advance disbursement if my net sales are negative?
- Will existing loans affect the calculation of my earned Daily Advance amount?
- Is it possible for my Daily Advance account to be frozen?
- How do you calculate the fees on Daily Advance transactions?