You are permitted to keep your funds in your Digital Wallet as long as you would like. Please keep in mind that they are being held for the sole purpose of sending business payments to others or withdrawing into your bank account. The Digital Wallet does not have the full capabilities of a standard bank account.
Articles in this section
- Your Digital Wallet and Citibank Account
- What is the Digital Wallet?
- How many currencies can the Digital Wallet hold?
- How can I open a Digital Wallet account with SellersFi? What information or documents are needed?
- Is my account information secure?
- Am I committing to anything when applying for SellersFi products?
- How do I log in to my Digital Wallet?
- How can I add funds to my Digital Wallet?
- How long can I keep funds in my Digital Wallet?
- What is Quick Pay?