1) Click on the Stripe button to add your store:
2) Add your Access Token to the specific area and click on the Confirm button. If you have any doubt about how to find your token, click on the highlighted link:
From your SellersFi APP Dashboard:
1) Select Manage Company, and then click+ADD New Store at stripe:
2) On the new screen, you will need to add your Store Name and Access Token to connect your store with SellersFi APP:
3) Once you have inserted your Store and Access Token information tap on Create to connect your store and return to your dashboard.
Obtaining your Stripe API keys:
Your API keys are available in the Dashboard of Stripe web platform.
The easy link to access your dashboard to get the key is https://stripe.com/login?redirect=/account/apikeys.
Once you are in your Dashboard, look for the Secret Key to tap on Reveal live key token and authenticate through Stripe API as show image below:
You can now select and copy the Key you have just created to connect your Stripe account with SellersFunding. Go ahead and paste it into the specific field inside the SellersFunding APP along with your Store name to get connected.
Security and revoking access
These platforms connect to Stripe accounts using the industry-standard OAuth 2 protocol, which ensures that you can control what permissions the platform receives and that they access your data securely, and you can revoke access at any time from the Stripe Dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.