Absolutely! You are able to reapply whenever you’d like. However, we do recommend reapplying in 3-6 months, or if you see your sales start to consistently pick up. You can also reach out to your Account Manager at any time if you’d like to see if your approval chances have improved.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect my WooCommerce Store?
- How can I apply for SellersFi products?
- What are the requirements to apply?
- What documents will I need from my bank?
- Will you check my credit report? What is a good score?
- Does SellersFi run a Credit Check? Why? Does it affect my credit score?
- My application has been submitted, but I haven’t heard if I’m approved for funding yet. What should I do?
- How long will it take to receive the disbursement in my account?
- I’m a reseller. Would I qualify for a loan?
- I sell my own products. Would I qualify for a loan?