Yes. We count on your account to have balance when we process the ACH for every payment. Ii is your responsibility, not ours, to have sufficient funds on your accounts on the due dates. When you don’t have sufficient funds, you will be charged late fees and penalties according to your agreement.
Articles in this section
- How do I make my payments?
- Do I need to transfer, wire or write checks for my payments?
- What are my payment dates?
- Can I prepay my loan?
- Can I partially prepay my loan?
- Are there any penalties or fees for late payments?
- Are there any prepayment fees? How does It work?
- What if I miss one payment?
- What if I miss two payments?