Applying for Sellers Protect is quick and easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Log into your SellersFi account and select Sellers Protect on the SellersFi dashboard.
2. Complete your company information by reviewing any pre-filled fields and updating your information as needed.
3. Answer a few questions to help XCover analyze and process your quote request.
4. After selecting your product, review your available coverage offerings. You can find all the essential information about available coverage types in the confirmation screen.
5. Download a PDF containing a comprehensive summary of your quote and a policy example. All terms and conditions are clearly presented for your convenience.
6. Upon accepting the terms and conditions, you will need to confirm your coverage.
7. Complete your purchase by entering your card details.
Once payment is confirmed , your business is covered! Your protection is confirmed, and you'll receive a confirmation email from XCover with your information and documents. Make sure to check your spam and trash folders if you don’t see your confirmation email.
“SellersFunding Corp. D/B/A SellersFi (including any related, affiliated, or subsidiary companies) is not a licensed insurance company, provider, producer, nor an insurance expert of any kind. Regarding any insurance coverage you may select and receive, SellersFi disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.”