The invoice must be a valid document from the supplier. It must include the following information: supplier name, supplier address, invoice amount, due date, and currency.
Articles in this section
- How does Invoice Flex help to grow my business?
- Is Invoice Flex right for my business? How do I know if I’m eligible?
- What invoices are eligible for Invoice Flex?
- What are the requirements for invoices that are being submitted?
- What currencies does Invoice Flex work with?
- Can invoices be submitted with more than one currency?
- How many invoices can I submit for each supplier?
- How and when will I receive funds for my invoices?
- What is the application process for Invoice Flex?
- Are there any fees?