You can offer the following terms for any invoice: 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. Customers will pay in bi-weekly installments.
Articles in this section
- What payment terms can I offer my business customers?
- What happens if customers are not approved?
- What is Buy Now Pay Later (or BNPL)?
- How does BNPL work?
- How is the qualification process for BNPL? What is required from the customers in order to be approved?
- What customers are eligible for Buy Now Pay Later?
- Are there any fees on BNPL? Who covers them?
- How and when will I receive funds for my invoice?
Please sign in to leave a comment.