Yes, there are fees associated with BNPL transactions. The fee ranges from 3% to 12% and depends on the terms selected by your customer. As a merchant, you can choose to cover the fee (with pricing/invoice adjustments) or pass it on to your customer.
Articles in this section
- What is Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL)? How does it work?
- What is the qualification process for my BNPL orders? What is required from the customers for approval?
- What happens if my customer is not approved?
- Are there any fees for BNPL transactions? If so, who covers them?
- What payment terms can I offer my business customers?
- How and when will I receive funds for my invoice?