Our BNPL solution is great for our clients who are dealing more in the B2B space. Once the order is fulfilled, we’ll pay you for invoices you’ve issued to qualified (and approved) business customers. They’ll pay us in installments. You’ll even have a branded checkout page for your business. Keep in mind that you do not have to offer BNPL across the board on all of your orders. You can be selective for certain invoices or customers. If you have any questions about our BNPL solution, reach out to email@example.com or visit our website.
Articles in this section
- What is Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL)? How does it work?
- What is the qualification process for my BNPL orders? What is required from the customers for approval?
- What happens if my customer is not approved?
- Are there any fees for BNPL transactions? If so, who covers them?
- What payment terms can I offer my business customers?
- How and when will I receive funds for my invoice?